Established in 1984, Guyette & Deeter, Inc. has held over 120 live auctions, realizing over $170 million in sales of decoys, paintings, and related sporting items. Our firm has handled the most important decoys and collections in North America and we have set nearly all of the world records in these categories: duck and shorebird decoys, fish decoys and plaques, duck calls and crow calls, decorative carvings, shotgun shell boxes, salesman sample canoes, and other related items.
- We conduct four auctions each year at different locations throughout the United States. A regional advantage that ensures the highest client satisfaction.
- With over 12,000 active users in our global mailing list, catalog distribution of nearly 2,000 per auction, and the best decoy-dedicated website, we ensure exposure of your collection to all interested potential collectors.
- Our clientele is comfortable buying from us because our guaranteed catalog descriptions provide confidence in the condition and value of collectible items, resulting in a willingness to spend more with the comfort and security this guarantee provides.
November 9, 2017 Decoy and Sporting Art Auction
Our November catalog is now available to order. 192 full color pages feature just under 450 lots with guaranteed condition reports and a 15% buyer’s premium. Contact the office to schedule phone or absentee bids. Online bidding will be available through Invaluable.com
Preview 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Preview 8:00 am - 9:45 am
Auction 10:00 am
Website updated October 17, 2017
Click here to order the Peter Brown collection eBook
November Auction Preview
Click here to view our November 9, 2017 auction
Have a decoy you know nothing about?
Send us a photo, and we'll appraise it for free
with no obligations.
Our November auction catalog is now available.
Click here for more information
Decoys For Sale Online Auctions
We now offer weekly online auctions.
New lots are added every Thursday, and
available for bidding for one week.
Where We Are
Click here to see where our trucks will be next if you would like us to pick up your decoys. This link will take you to our calendar of upcoming events
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join our email newsletter list.
Details about each of the four auctions:
- February 17, 2018 - Charleston, SC with the Southeastern Wildlife Exposition. Estimated attendance: 40,000. Held at the Charleston Marriott (843-723-3000), this is a cataloged decoy auction with approximately 275 decoys, artwork, & related items.
- April 2018 - St. Charles, IL with the Midwest Decoy Collectors Show - the largest sporting collector show in the country! Held at the Pheasant Run Resort, this cataloged auction offers approximately 700 investment quality decoys, artwork, and related items.
- July 2018- Portsmouth, NH. Annual Summer in New England. Held at the Sheraton Harborside - Portsmouth, this cataloged auction offers approximately 600 investment quality decoys, artwork, & related items. Enjoy our indoor buy, sell and swap with a 50-table decoy show. NO SALES TAX! Free cocktails and lunch for auction attendees.
- November 9, 2017 - Easton, MD in conjunction with the Easton Waterfowl Festival. Estimated attendance: 15,000 - 20,000. Held at the Talbot County Community Center, this cataloged auction offers approximately 600 investment quality decoys, artwork & related items.
Our April auction in St. Charles, Illinois