Established in 1984, Guyette & Deeter, Inc. has held over 120 live auctions, realizing over $170 million in sales of decoys, paintings, and related sporting items. Our firm has handled the most important decoys and collections in North America and we have set nearly all of the world records in these categories: duck and shorebird decoys, fish decoys and plaques, duck calls and crow calls, decorative carvings, shotgun shell boxes, salesman sample canoes, and other related items.
- We conduct four auctions each year at different locations throughout the United States. A regional advantage that ensures the highest client satisfaction.
- With over 12,000 active users in our global mailing list, catalog distribution of nearly 2,000 per auction, and the best decoy-dedicated website, we ensure exposure of your collection to all interested potential collectors.
- Our clientele is comfortable buying from us because our guaranteed catalog descriptions provide confidence in the condition and value of collectible items, resulting in a willingness to spend more with the comfort and security this guarantee provides.
The Peter Brown Collection eBook
Click here to view the Brown collection eBook
Click here to order a printed copy of the eBook
The Brown collection will continue to be sold in future Guyette & Deeter auctions. Ducks Unlimited Canada will be the beneficiary of net proceeds from the sale of the collection.
Click here to view the April 2017 auction highlights
Website updated June 22, 2017
Click here to view the April auction price key.
July Auction Preview
Click here to view our July 25 & 26, 2017 auction
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Have a decoy you know nothing about?
Send us a photo, and we'll appraise it for free
with no obligations.
Our April auction catalog is still available.
Click here for more information
Decoys For Sale Online Auctions
We now offer weekly online auctions.
New lots are added every Thursday, and
available for bidding for one week.
Where We Are
Click here to see where our trucks will be next if you would like us to pick up your decoys. This link will take you to our calendar of upcoming events
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join our email newsletter list.
Details about each of the four auctions:
- February 2018 - Charleston, SC with the Southeastern Wildlife Exposition. Estimated attendance: 40,000. Held at the Charleston Marriott (843-723-3000), this is a cataloged, unreserved, decoy auction with approximately 275 decoys, artwork, & related items.
- April 27 & 28, 2017 - St. Charles, IL with the Midwest Decoy Collectors Show - the largest sporting collector show in the country! Held at the Pheasant Run Resort, this cataloged auction offers approximately 700 investment quality decoys, artwork, and related items.
- July 25 & 26, 2017- Portsmouth, NH. Annual Summer in New England. Held at the Sheraton Harborside - Portsmouth, this cataloged auction offers approximately 600 investment quality decoys, artwork, & related items. Enjoy our indoor buy, sell and swap with a 50-table decoy show. NO SALES TAX! Free cocktails and lunch for auction attendees.
- November 8 & 9, 2017 - Easton, MD in conjunction with the Easton Waterfowl Festival. Estimated attendance: 15,000 - 20,000. Held at the Talbot County Community Center, this cataloged auction offers approximately 600 investment quality decoys, artwork & related items.
Our April auction in St. Charles, Illinois