Established in 1984, Guyette & Deeter, Inc. has held over 120 live auctions, realizing over $180 million in sales of decoys, paintings, and related sporting items. Our firm has handled the most important decoys and collections in North America and we have set nearly all of the world records in these categories: duck and shorebird decoys, fish decoys and plaques, duck calls and crow calls, decorative carvings, shotgun shell boxes, salesman sample canoes, and other related items.
- We conduct three auctions each year at different locations throughout the United States. A regional advantage that ensures the highest client satisfaction.
- With over 12,000 active users in our global mailing list, catalog distribution of nearly 2,000 per auction, and the best decoy-dedicated website, we ensure exposure of your collection to all interested potential collectors.
Our clientele is comfortable buying from us because our guaranteed catalog descriptions provide confidence in the condition and value of collectible items, resulting in a willingness to spend more with the comfort and security this guarantee provides.
Click here to view the entire April catalog.
This sale features the the final sale of decoys from the William J. Mackey, Jr. Family holdings. It will also feature decoys and sporting art from the collections of Jonathan & Virginia Chua, Don Kirson, Doug & Ellen Miller, David Meyer, Dick Stephenson, Bill Staplin, and Ron Swanson.
We anticipate heavy bidding on this historic sale. Call the office today to place your bids, or with any questions about the upcoming sale.
Website updated April 9, 2019
Click here to order the Peter Brown collection eBook
April Auction Preview
Click here to view April 25 & 26, 2019 auction preview
St. Charles, Illinois
Have a decoy you know nothing about?
Send us a photo, and we'll appraise it for free
with no obligations.
Our April auction catalog is available.
Click here for more information
Decoys For Sale Online Auctions
We now offer weekly online auctions.
New lots are added every Thursday, and
available for bidding for one week.
Where We Are
Click here to see where our trucks will be next if you would like us to pick up your decoys. This link will take you to our calendar of upcoming events
Email email@example.com to join our email newsletter list.
Details about each of the three auctions:
- April 25 & 26, 2019 - St. Charles, IL with the Midwest Decoy Collectors Show - the largest sporting collector show in the country! Held at the Pheasant Run Resort, this cataloged auction offers approximately 700 investment quality decoys, artwork, and related items.
- July 22-24, 2019- Portsmouth, NH. Annual Summer in New England. Held at the Sheraton Harborside - Portsmouth, this cataloged auction offers approximately 600 investment quality decoys, artwork, & related items. Enjoy our indoor buy, sell and swap with a 50-table decoy show. NO SALES TAX! Free cocktails and lunch for auction attendees.
- November 2019 - Easton, MD in conjunction with the Easton Waterfowl Festival. Estimated attendance: 15,000 - 20,000. Held at the Talbot County Community Center, this cataloged auction offers approximately 600 investment quality decoys, artwork & related items.
Our April auction in St. Charles, Illinois